If you are looking for ways to improve your performance in the bedroom, Zimmer Zwave might be the solution you are looking for. Millions of men are affected by sexual dysfunction and are looking for ways to increase their sexual performance without success. The good news is that their days of struggling with sexual performance can be forgotten. With Zimmer Zwave, men can restore their ability to have pleasurable sexual encounters and stop living with the shame of erectile dysfunction. At Alabama Vein & Restoration Medspa, we are proud to offer Zwave treatment for improved sexual function and sexual health. Our team of compassionate, discreet, friendly, and experienced staff is glad to help you achieve the results you are looking for. Read on for more information about this cutting-edge treatment for erectile dysfunction.
What Is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (ED), also known as impotence, is the inability to get and maintain an erection firm enough to allow sexual intercourse and satisfaction in both partners. If one experiences these situations for over 4 to 6 months, they have erectile dysfunction. One in every ten men will suffer from ED at some point in their lifetime. Experts believe that the number of affected males is higher because the topic is shunned and associated with shame.
In the past, ED was commonly associated with psychological issues; today, physical problems such as age or health conditions are also to blame, accounting for over 2/3 of most cases. ED occurs as a symptom of another underlying problem and is not considered normal at any age. A high number of men that seek treatment for ED get relieved.
How Erections Work
When you are sexually aroused, nerves release chemicals that increase blood flow to the penis. The blood usually flows into two erection chambers in the shaft of your penis, which is made of spongy tissue muscle (corpus cavernosum). When you get an erection, the spongy tissues relax, which opens a floodgate, allowing blood to rush in, which makes the penis firm resulting in an erection. After an orgasm, another set of nerve signals reach the penis, causing the muscular tissues in your penis to contract, and your erection comes down. It is usual for your penis size to vary with cold, warmth, or worry. This is normal and indicates the balance of your blood in and out of your penis.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Physical and psychological issues can cause erectile dysfunction. If your penis is not getting enough blood supply, you might not be able to gain or maintain an erection. There are various causes and types of ED. The primary types of male sexual dysfunction include the following:
- Premature ejaculation (reaching orgasm too fast)
- Low libido (reduced interest in sex)
- Erectile dysfunction (difficulty keeping or maintaining an erection)
- Delayed or reduced ejaculation (orgasming too slowly or not at all)
Physical Causes of ED
The following conditions can result in ED:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart disease
- Peyronie’s disease (the development of scar tissue inside the penis)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Certain prescription medications, including antidepressants, antihistamines, and medications to treat high blood pressure, pain, or prostate conditions
- Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
- Blood vessel disorders
- Nerve damage
- Metabolic syndrome (increased blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist, and high cholesterol)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Low testosterone levels
- Sleep disorders
- Alcohol & drug use
- Nerve damage surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
- Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
- Injuries that damage the nerves or arteries that control erections
Psychological Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Men with the following psychological issues may experience ED.
- Depression, anxiety, or other mental health conditions
- Relationship problems due to stress, poor communication
- Concerns with sexual performance
- Work-related stress and anxiety
- Feeling that you’re not good enough
- Sexual fears
- Rejection by your parents or peers
- Childhood sexual abuse
- Lack of stimulus from the brain
- Stress from social, cultural, or religious conflict
Erectile Dysfunction Symptoms
Erectile dysfunction symptoms vary from person to person. Men who have ED might experience the following:
- Ability to get an erection sometimes
- Inability to get an erection
- Lack of sexual desire
- Difficulty maintaining an erection long enough for sexual intercourse
What is Zimmer Zwave for ED?
Zimmer Zwave is a non-surgical treatment for Erectile dysfunction. The Zimmer Zwave delivers high-energy radio shockwaves to promote blood circulation while improving connective skin tissues in the penis. The therapy enhances erectile function and treats Peyronie’s, resulting in satisfaction in men and their partners or spouse. When blood flow and nerve function are restored, men experience significant improvement in sensitivity, sexual function, and lubrication.
At Alabama Vein & Restoration Medspa, we treat ED with Zimmer Zwave therapy by addressing the root cause of ED. The treatment is comfortable with no downtime. For best results, Zimmer Zwave is performed in a series of 5 to 8 treatments for full effect. With Zimmer Zwave, you no longer have to worry about taking pills or being anxious about performing during sex. Suppose you have any preexisting conditions such as hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, an enlarged prostate, or have had prostate cancer. In that case, you can opt for Zwave therapy since there are minimal to no known side effects.
Benefits of Zimmer Zwave for ED
Zimmer Zwave for erectile dysfunction offers the following benefits:
- Increased sexual pleasure and function
- No downtime
- Simple, practical, pain-free application
- Non-invasive, non-surgical treatment
- More spontaneous intimacy
- Restores self-esteem
- Improved sexual performance
- Increased sensation and sensitivity
- Enhanced erections
- Better orgasms
- Shorter refractory or waiting period between erections
- Long-lasting results
- Relief from Peyronie’s disease symptoms
- It can be used in combination with other ED treatments
Zimmer Zwave therapy is suitable for men with mild to severe ED and has not found minimal to no improvement with other ED treatments.
Can I Combine Zimmer Zwave Treatment with PRP Intimate Shots?
If you want to maximize your Zimmer Zwave results, you can combine it with our PRP intimate shots for men and women for sexual arousal. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is the portion of the blood that contains growth factors that aid in healing. The therapy involves drawing your blood, separating the platelet-rich plasma from your blood, and reinjecting it into the treatment areas.
How PRP Helps with Sexual Dysfunction in Men and Women
Like Zimmer Zwave therapy, PRP is highly beneficial when injected into vaginal or penile tissues. It rejuvenates the vagina and penis by stimulating cell growth, improves circulation, and enhances sensitivity and function. In men, PRP is administered in the form of P-shots. It helps improve symptoms of erectile dysfunction. In women, PRP helps with sexual dysfunction and urinary incontinence with O-shot. The shot can help address the following concerns in women:
- Vaginal dryness
- Inability to achieve orgasm
- Pain during intercourse
- Limited sexual sensation
- Urinary leakage
- Weak orgasm
- Vaginal laxity
At Alabama Vein & Restoration Medspa, we want you to live your life normally without ED disrupting your quality of life. Contact us for more information on Zimmer Zwave and the other treatments we have for sexual dysfunction.